ELYSBURG – Knoebels Amusement Resort says they are gearing up for another summer season and are looking to hire many employees, including high school students. Knoebels says it’s hosting three job fairs at Valley high schools in the new few weeks.
The first will take place this Saturday at Shamokin Area High School, then April 1 at Southern Columbia Area High School, and April 15 at Shikellamy High School. All three events will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Knoebels says attendees can chat with department managers, apply, and get hired on the spot.
In addition to a weekly paycheck with competitive wages, team members can enjoy:
- Several bonus programs to earn more money
- Free entry to nearly 20 parks
- Team member events
- Paycheck stuffers (food coupons, ride tickets, etc.)
- 25% off in-park food
- 25% off ride tickets
- 10% off meals at Nickle Plate Bar & Grill
- Special rates at Three Ponds Golf Course
- Knoebels Scholarship Program for school aged team members
Anyone interested can also apply online at www.knoebels.com/jobs.