How to Add the WKOK Skill to Amazon Echo Devices
Now you can listen to Newsradio 1070 WKOK any time on your Amazon Echo device. Once you enable the WKOK Skill you can say, “Alexa, start WKOK.” It’s that simple to listen to WKOK’s regular programming, Penn State Football and Basketball, and Shikellamy Football, Basketball and Wrestling right from your Amazon Echo device!
Here’s how you enable the Skill:
- Open the Alexa App on your iOS or Android device
- Click on the menu icon in the upper right (the three lines in the upper right of the Home screen
- Select “Skills and Games” from the list
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right
- Enter “WKOK” in the search
- Click on WKOK in the search results
- Click “Enable Skill”
- Now you’re ready to say, “Alexa, play WKOK”.