SUNBURY – A popular way to visit some of the Valley’s breweries is back for the summer. The River Rat Brew Trail’s Summer Passports are back for a second year. It will take trail goers throughout the Valley to discover unique craft brews.
Organizers say each passport holder will receive a free leather coaster at each of the nine participating breweries throughout the Susquehanna Valley from June 1 to September 30. Participants do not need to make a purchase to have their passports verified.
Participants who get the verification sticker at every location and submit their completed passport will also earn their choice of either a hooded sweatshirt or a brewer t-shirt. Passports cost $35 and can be purchased either at seven of the nine breweries or online at RiverRatBrewTrail.com. You can see the full list of participating breweries at below.
Participating breweries include:
- Civil War Cider, Lewisburg
- Eclipse Craft Brewing, Sunbury
- Marzoni’s Brick Oven and Brewing Co., Selinsgrove
- Old Forge Brewing Co., Danville
- Rock God Brewing Co., Danville
- Rusty Rail Brewing Co., Mifflinburg
- Selin’s Grove Brewing Co., Selinsgrove