Amanda Unzueta, Chair of the Lewisburg Garden Tour, on the 2019 Lewisburg Garden Tour.
The Lewisburg Garden Club is hosting a tour of six exceptional gardens in Lewisburg and New Berlin on Saturday, June 1, from 10 am to 3 pm, rain or shine. The gardens in Lewisburg include those of:
- Anne & Bob Murcek, 103 S. Front St.,
- April Fairweather, 27 S. Water St.,
- Bernadine Richard, 31 S. Front St., and
- Copper Beech Manor, 17 Market St.
The New Berlin gardens include:
- Kathy Frye & Paul Yakubick, 200 Laura Lane,
- Nancy & John Showers, 317 Vine St.,
Brochures with directions and descriptions of the gardens will be available at each garden as well as light refreshments. Local artists and artisans will be posted at each garden, displaying and selling their work. Tickets, which are $10 each, are sold in Lewisburg:
- The Purple Platypus, 335 Market St., and
- The Mercantile, 319 Market St. as well as
- Reiff’s Greenhouse, 446 Strickler Road, in Vicksburg.
Tickets will also be sold at each of the gardens on the day of the tour.