SUNBURY – This year’s Needy Family Fund continues to grow well beyond its $100,000 goal, now over $113,000. With $1,500 in donations today, the grand total for this year’s fund now stands at $113,481.80. You can find the latest recent contributions list at WKOK.com. There you can find out how to donate.
- Thomas and Beverly Zorn of Lewisburg, $500
- Max and Martha Bingaman of Kreamer, $200
- Robert and Sharon Kribbs of Lewisburg, $100
- Kiefer Physical Therapy Assoc. in Selinsgrove, $100
- Botschafts Grubbs Lutheran Sunday School in Mt Pleasant Mills, $150
- New Berlin American Legion Home Assoc. in New Berlin, $500