HARRISBURG — Pennsylvania State Senator John Gordner (R-27th, Berwick), the state senate Majority Whip, answering these questions:
- The partial shutdown in general—your view on the governor’s order?
- How can you reconcile the President’s message “Back in Business by Easter” with Governor Wolf, who offers no timeline for anything other than extending closings and shutdowns week to week.
- When does he think businesses will be allowed to open?
- When will kids return to school?
- What are the PA helps available for small businesses
- What help for people?
- Delaying the primary?
- From where are you working?